Thank you for visiting our Family Focus Mortgages website. If you are inquiring on our New Homeowners Advantage Program, please fill out your information from the "Contact" tab above. When adding your information make sure to add your cell or home phone as we only respond to the New Homeowners Advantage Program through phone the first contact. Also be sure include the best time to call.
At Family Focus Mortgages we have the ability to broker out your business through the largest broker in Canada, Dominion Lending Centres. This allows us to find the best product to fit your situation. We can also offer the great rates, but rates are determined by the strength of the client's application. To start the application process simply fill out the apply online tab above or you can print off the PDF form to fill out.
So what separates us from other mortgage specialist is the list of benefits below:
- Cell Phone contact - no call centers or extension numbers
- Work Directly for our clients - as brokers we work directly for our clients, we are not employees of institutions we represent
- New Homeowners Advantage Program - we combine our mortgage and financial division to make this work for efficiently
- Clever Credit - can be a very important tool in trying to reach your ideal credit score
- Cash/Debt Management- ongoing cash flow and debt planning to reach your full financial potential
- Estate Planning - we can help review your holistic plan to discuss any improvements that can be made
- Financial Planning Tool - we can help you set up a program to enter all your financial information and strategies in one place
- Holistic Planning Approach -very few mortgage brokers are also financial advisors which gives us the ability to help our clients look at an holistic approach when making their mortgage decisions, if they choose
Take advantage of Dominion Lending Visa cardsI'm Interested!
DLC - Self Employed Mortgage Solution
DLC- Understanding Your Credit Report
DLC - Getting pre-approved
DLC - Fixed VS Variable Rates
Keep up to date with the latest mortgage news
Sign up to our newsletter
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.